Gallery

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GRAPHIC 45 is here!





 6 x 6 card

 6 x 6 card
Graphic 45 is here and look what was done with some of the paper,  Cheryl is just amazing,  she is also the lead design team for Gee Gee's,  so I kinda borrowed her work,  I hope you enjoy it and check us out, We are starting an on line store with great prices,  keep posted for more information on the site and workshops.   Leave a comment if you would like to be placed on our email list for classes, crops, and web site information.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you've been busy! I am a new follower of your blog and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you will share. As a new blogger, I would really appreciate it if you check out my blog and follow me, too!
    http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, I will be posting more art next week, I have been busy but haven't taken any pictures lately . That is on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete