Gallery

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sherrys Scrap Pages

Last year I decided that I wanted to start a blog.  This year I have finally got it started.  I hope to use my blog to share my scrap pages,  and paper craft ideas.  This may be a slow process but as soon as I get the hang of posting pictures etc.  I know that I will be trying to post at least once a week if not more.  I have a goal for the year and I hope that I can keep it up.  

I am going to be going to CHA, and I am so excited.  It's been years since I was there so this will be like a kid in the candy store I am sure.   I love seeing the new product lines, new ideas, new tools, and just the excitement of being among the best of the best paper artists out there.  

Hope to be back soon.  Wish me luck in learning this new challenge.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment